The establishment of a special international tribunal to try Russia’s leaders will be backed by Ukraine´s foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba. He stated that even if the enemy is strong, he is confident that ”International law is on our side, and hopefully it will make its own contribution to help us prevail.” This initiative is separate from the claim to hold Russia accountable at the international criminal court in The Hague.
Source: The Guardian
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- Operation starve & strangle
- International Cooperation of Legal Clinics and NGOs