A judge in the UK’s high court ruled that there were grounds for a dissolution of a religious marriage that was not recognized by British law.
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- Elena Rodríguez: “There is no guarantee that funds will be used directly to support people”
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- Poland adds 27 Supreme Court justices, defying EU