St Petersburg City Court overturned the decision of the Ministry of Justice to include the “Humanitarian Action” foundation in the register of foreign agents. This is the first time in Russia that an NGO has been removed from the register by court decision. “Humanitarian Action” is one of Russia’s oldest HIV service organisations, and it was included in the register of foreign agents in December 2020.
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization
- Operation starve & strangle
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- Elena Rodríguez: “There is no guarantee that funds will be used directly to support people”