A group of Russian lawmakers have submitted a draft law toughening penalties for individuals and media outlets recognized as “foreign agents” that fail to comply with the stipulations of that status.
- Operation starve & strangle
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization
- Russia defends the law on foreign agents in court in Strasbourg