The Russian State Duma is set to consider a new draft law aimed at lifting the two-term limit for the heads of Russia’s regions. It will give the president more power to influence regional leaders, allowing him to reprimand them, issue warnings for poor performance, and fire them.
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- Elena Rodríguez: “There is no guarantee that funds will be used directly to support people”
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- International Cooperation of Legal Clinics and NGOs
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization