Cases are connected to mass single-person pickets that were held on October 14th in different locations over Crimea.
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- European women hardest hit by energy price hike
- Russian government plans massive remote ballot effort to increase turnout in constitutional reform vote
- Elena Rodríguez: “There is no guarantee that funds will be used directly to support people”