The Constitutional Court of Romania has annulled a law passed last June that banned discussion of any gender identity different to people’s biological sex in the country’s education system.
Source: Balkan Insight
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”
- Elena Rodríguez: “There is no guarantee that funds will be used directly to support people”
- Romania gender studies ban: Students slam new law as going ‘back to the Middle Ages’