Summer Course on European Information Technology Law
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European information technology law.
– Internet regulation in the European Union
– Role, responsibility and accountability of online platforms
– Regulating e-commerce in Europe
– Information technologies and intellectual property law
– EU legal framework applicable to data: sui generis protection of databases, trade secrets protection, free flow of data, access to data, data privacy in the digital world, data concentration
– Online and smart contracts
– Private international law and information technologies
– Digital identity and electronic payments
Visit to the European Court of Justice
Participants in this summer course will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the CJEU in Luxembourg.
Who is it for?
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.