Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Material Online
Child sexual abuse material refers to the production, possession and/or distribution of photographs or videos that depict child nudity or children engaged in sexual activity – be this with peers or adults.
This seminar aims to assess and debate the legal measure enacted to prevent and combat this phenomenon and to promote the effective investigation and prosecution of these offences.
This seminar will particularly focus on the intervention programmes and awareness raising campaigns.
- European and international legal instruments to fight child sex abuse material
- Measures against advertising abuse opportunities & sexual exploitation of children in travel and tourism
- Preventive intervention programmes or measures
- Intervention programmes or measures on a voluntary basis in the course of or after criminal proceedings
- Registration fee: €140 including documentation, lunches and dinner.
- Travel costs up to €350 can be reimbursed by ERA upon receipt of the original receipts, tickets, boarding passes, invoices after the seminar.
- The number of places available is limited (30 places).
- Participation will be subject to a selection procedure.
- A response will be sent to every applicant after the deadline.
Please note that ERA intends to run this event face to face in Cracow. However, in light of the global covid-19 situation, the final decision will be taken one month before. For these reasons we advise you NOT to make any non-refundable bookings for travel or accommodation before 20 September 2020. If not implemented face-to-face, the event will be an online seminar on the same days: 19-20 October 2020.
- Participants are asked to book their own travel and confirm the accommodation reservation.
- Two nights’ accommodation (18 – 20 October 2020) have been reserved for eligible participants at the Polish School of Judges and Public Prosecutors in Cracow. ERA will pay for these nights at this School, no other accommodation bookings will be reimbursed
Who should attend?