Online Hate Speech
This seminar will explore the legal challenges faced by practitioners when addressing complaints about online hate speech and provide a forum for discussion of possible solutions.
- Freedom of expression online – especially in times of COVID-19
- Derogations from Art. 10 ECHR in times of emergency
- UN and EU action against online hate speech
- Recent ECtHR and CJEU case law on the freedom of expression
- Hate crime regulation
- Online content regulation
- Protection of victims of hate speech
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges, prosecutors, legal staff of national administrations, international organisations and NGOs.