Climate Change and Sustainable Finance
The conference will explain the legal implications of climate change for financial services – banking, investment services and financial infrastructure.
– The EU’s three-step approach to climate action
– Disclosure Regulation, Benchmark Regulation and other legislative acts and proposals
– EU taxonomy of eco-compatible activities
– Enforcement approaches
– Methodologies for EU climate benchmarks and disclosures for benchmarks
– Corporate disclosure of climate-related information
– Microfinance and climate change adaptation
– Towards an EU Green Bond Standard
– Conceptualising climate-related physical and transition risks as financial risks
– Calibrating climate risk within the framework of capital requirements
Who should attend?
EU and national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors (credit institutions, investment firms, asset managers, CSDs), lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.