Annual Conference on European Family Law
This conference aims at keeping practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the recent case law and the latest developments at international and EU level in the area of family law.
- Recent CJEU case law on family law
- The recast Brussels IIa Regulation to be published in June 2019
- New EU Public Documents Regulation which is applicable since 16 February 2019
- New EU Regulations on matrimonial and partnership property law which are effective since 29 January 2019
- Impact of EU Regulations on family law on persons domiciled in third states
- Effects of Brexit on binational partnerships and international families
Family lawyers, lawyers in private practice and notaries involved in family litigation, ministry officials, judges, policymakers, and academics are welcome to attend.