Hungarian law discriminates against people on the basis of their sexual orientation and gender identity That case relates to a law Hungary enacted last year banning the use of materials seen as promoting homosexuality and gender change in schools.
- We will not register as a foreign-funded organization
- Operation starve & strangle
- European Prison Litigation Network: “Any advances in the law and legislation can be undermined and must be constantly monitored.”
- Italy moves towards its first law on hate crimes against LGBT people
- International Symposium “Domestic Law in a Global Upswing? The Strained Relationship between International and Domestic Law”