Call for Papers: ESIL Annual Conference “International law and universality”
Paper proposals are welcome from individuals and panel proposals are welcome from ESIL Interest Groups and should relate to one of the following eight themes:
- The ‘Particular’ vs the ‘Universal’ in International Law
- Universality and regimes
- Universality and adjudication
- A European tradition of Universality?
- Universality and the teaching of international law
- Universality and the working languages of international law
- Critique and resistance to Universality
- Universality over time
The deadline for the submission of proposals is January 31st.
The University of Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom